Buying VAT Free
Value Added Tax for EU buyers
This online store is subject to german tax regulations, which require the Value Added Tax (VAT) to be applied to orders submitted by buyers.
Nevertheless, if you represent a company located in the EU (excluding Germany and Poland), you can get a direct VAT exemption by entering your company name and VAT identification number in the respective fields during the checkout process.
In other words:
- customers buying as individuals from EU (not companies then) have to pay total amount with VAT 16%;
- EU companies provided a valid VAT number and company postal address may purchase with 0% VAT exemption;
Goods will be invoiced with 0% VAT exemption after automatic verification of all data. The tax will be automatically deducted after providing an active VAT identification number and correct address details during checkout process.
Note: goods ordered (with 0% VAT Exemption) for delivery by the courier company could be sent only to the registered office or the office of the company that is listed on an exception from the commercial or trade register.
In some countries a specific authorization must be requested to enable your company to make business with foreign countries. You should check with your fiscal advisor if your VAT identification number is enabled.
1. During the 1st step of checkout the company’s address and VAT identification number shall be entered in the appropriate field.
2. After moving on to the 2nd step of checkout the entered VAT identification number is automatically validated against the official European Commission VIES database.
- If valid number is provided, tax amount will be deducted from the total order
- If an invalid number is provided tax will not be deducted. You can still proceed, but the tax amount will be added to your order's total anyway.
Note: During checkout, if the European Commission VIES database is down and the VAT number validation can't be performed, tax will not be deducted: you can still proceed, but the tax amount will be added to your order's total anyway. In this case please retry after some minutes. If still not working, please contact us by email and we will create your proforma invoice for order manually.